I am Fiona Campbell.
- I have 30 years clinical nursing experience and am registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
- I work full time using a combination of therapies.
- I run clinics in conjunction with the NHS.
I provide private, on site, clinics for clients including
- The BBC
- Parkinson’s Self Help Group (Airdrie)
- and the University of the West of Scotland (UWS),.
- Professional Associations
I am registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, which provides the general public with assurance that practitioners have been assessed as meeting the national standards of competence and practice.
In relation to Bowen Therapy, I am registered with the Bowen Therapy Academy of Australia (UK).
For Dorn therapy I am registered with the Dorn Method Academy UK
Registered General Nurse registration can be checked at Nursing and Midwifery Council.
I have up to date training in first aid and have full disclosure (Disclosure Scotland).