I am Fiona Campbell.
- I have 30 years clinical nursing experience and am registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
- I work full time using a combination of therapies.
- I run clinics in conjunction with the NHS.
I provide private, on site, clinics for clients including
- The BBC
- Parkinson’s Self Help Group (Airdrie)
- and the University of the West of Scotland (UWS),.
- Professional Associations
In relation to Bowen Therapy, I am registered with the Bowen Therapy Academy of Australia (UK).
For Dorn therapy I am registered with the Dorn Method Academy UK
I have up to date training in first aid and have full disclosure (Disclosure Scotland).